• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can actually see that Group tee being something that is overlooked now but will be a major grail someday.

Personally its my favorite tee lauching this week. Hope I can check out that and liquid swords in one cart.

I can actually see that Group tee being something that is overlooked now but will be a major grail someday.

Personally its my favorite tee lauching this week. Hope I can check out that and liquid swords in one cart.
its the second most hyped next to the GZA t lol

might need help w Jesus if u wind up going. and also stock been high for stores thus szn.
Gotta go considering how they've been banning people after first no show this season. Guess I'll go for the tees online...

Hey man, this is my move too. Grey pup and Green Supremes
WUFvvSt.gif

was gonna get the bike lights but I figured it would be too expensive for a small *** light and
I was right.
LOL. Yeah green will look dope with that giant red bogo on the Group tee. It doesnt look bad in the slate color either but last time I got that color it was underwhelming.

LOL. Yeah green will look dope with that giant red bogo on the Group tee. It doesnt look bad in the slate color either but last time I got that color it was underwhelming.

I feel like slate looks weird with blue jeans which is what I predominately wear casually even though it looks fire in the preview for the Group tee. Hot Pink might be the sleeper for Diana Ross and the Sups

Having a time trying to decide on colors. Want the Gza in black but that will fly but the green might too. Dog t in either pink or red. Group t if left in any color

yeah I'm never buying slate again. or dark slate. or pale slate. LMAO
FACTS LOL

I feel like slate looks weird with blue jeans which is what I predominately wear casually even though it looks fire in the preview for the Group tee. Hot Pink might be the sleeper for Diana Ross and the Sups
I think thats the reason why it doesnt work. Maybe with black jeans but then again its just a weird color. Hot pink might the move but I'm sticking with the Green. Remeber Your Friends tee is gonna end up being the best tee to get you in your feels. Need that! Grey seems like its the color for that image but hot pink aint lookin bad either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom