• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOAH. Don’t know where else to post this. Your boy needs guidance. StockX just sent me a random pair of AM97’s. Came with an order form and everything in my name. But I never ordered them....I got no charge or email. They showed up here today, next day air from StockX. Guide me fam.
Someone in the off-white thread posted a few weeks ago saying stockx did the same and sent them black prestos...stockx needs to get it together lol

WOAH. Don’t know where else to post this. Your boy needs guidance. StockX just sent me a random pair of AM97’s. Came with an order form and everything in my name. But I never ordered them....I got no charge or email. They showed up here today, next day air from StockX. Guide me fam.

Whoa, CR7s! What size?

thrashed my white one, gonna thrash this new one next :lol:

44833656541_e4a587e820_c.jpg

just 2 wrinkled red boxes :frown: I lowkey wanted a ball :blush:

Open a new tab to StockX Search Air Max 97 Red find the correct shoe and sell it back to them!!

What size? I’ll take them for the lo if it’s a 9.5

Someone in the off white thread got a pair of black prestos from them too random. Just keep em lmfao.

Its probably the dopest thing I’ve ever got from supreme, except maybe the crowbar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom