• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DWqVKJBX4AcRn3F.png

You eat too mi brudda?

Got my most wanted item (Red IBCA hoodie). Also grabbed skull hoodie, blue ibca deck, gloves, zippo, cups, lantern. Wish I was able to add stuff during the delay because those are mostly sep orders smh

HOW YALL GETTING THESE DEALS???? BOGO = BUY ONE GET ONE FREE?/? i wish

hahahah JK

Really wanted to like that P tee. Thought I grabbed a black but no email. Was relieved. Prodigy is one of my all time favorites but that tee was borderline disrespectful these will do

Attachments

• B3C5D100-3AE1-419C-92F6-26DEACB443AC.jpeg
    B3C5D100-3AE1-419C-92F6-26DEACB443AC.jpeg
    308.9 KB · Views: 35
got everything i wanted from wk 1..with the exception of the black corner hood smh..the site was terrible for 10 mins

and now im totally regretting passing on the black letters tee..hopefully a restock or maybe ill go to store

i copped a prodigy tee earlier and im on the site and it lets me cart another color without the " one item only" disclaimer
new jig ?

Got ghosted for one order. Charged and got confirmation number but no email. Called to check and they said that the order wasn't processed. Oh well...hope everyone was able to cop something they wanted today.

got everything i wanted from wk 1..with the exception of the black corner hood smh..the site was terrible for 10 mins

and now im totally regretting passing on the black letters tee..hopefully a restock or maybe ill go to store

I literally was on a "bathroom" break for like 15 mins lmao

My girl almost give up, she actually copped all my asseccories and I went to cop her bags!

Got ghosted for one order. Charged and got confirmation number but no email. Called to check and they said that the order wasn't processed. Oh well...hope everyone was able to cop something they wanted today.

dang this is my fear right now. Didn't get email confirmation for my skull and illegal bus hoodie but got pending charge grrrrrr

dang this is my fear right now. Didn't get email confirmation for my skull and illegal bus hoodie but got pending charge grrrrrr

If its still avail, try checking out again. If you got the “one per person” bs , i think you got it

My yahoo email hasnt gotten a confirmation, only my gmail

I aint get no emails yet either...if i got ghosted on some simple ish imma be heated. I only got the order # to my 2nd order, forgot to screenshot my first order smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom