• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paying for the bot isn't the problem. Actually getting it is. Bot eventually pays for itself if you resell but you need a bot to buy a bot LMAO. Sells out faster than the fleece did today.

You botted up fam? Seem to know a lot about em :nerd:

what sucks is when the bots get good

even if they cancel orders

bots eat the restocks

Comparing the last weeks‘ sell out times it seems that supreme London does better in fighting bots. Hit on every piece this season manually with no hazzle at all. 18 s is a doable manual check out time, but 6 seconds ...?

You botted up fam? Seem to know a lot about em :nerd:

giphy.gif

Well, i got the notification that my Group Tee was officially cancelled. Hopped right on eBay and got another for $54 shipped. Not too bad of a markup

For all those saying that Supreme hasn't had bot prevention in the last two drops, I totally agree. Things have been flying faster than ever since the CDG drop. I used to be able to manual some things, but the sites been all laggy at 11am and by the time, it shows up, I already see a ton of sold out sizes/items.

I can feel the L from Cat in the Hat already. Bout to just start saving up for resell for the rest of the season. This season is wild.

SAME. Saving the CDG pieces till the Cat in the Hat drop.

Took an L this week and not mad at all. Need the dbz shoes this week anyways.

These DBZ Adidas are a problem it looks like. Only ones I wanted are first drop lol.

For all those saying that Supreme hasn't had bot prevention in the last two drops, I totally agree. Things have been flying faster than ever since the CDG drop. I used to be able to manual some things, but the sites been all laggy at 11am and by the time, it shows up, I already see a ton of sold out sizes/items.
Last week the slate group tee only loaded large for me. That kinda says something.

So no restocks even showing up on Supreme Community? I don’t think I have ever not seen a few restocks every few hours. Hasn’t been anything since the drop?
Edit.. just after posted this the work jacket restocked and was gone In an instant.

Last edited:
Those nike crews are only about $25 over retail with tax and shipping on SX. In a week it should be retail or less I hope, when orders are coming in. Is this really worth it for resellers????

Really want those crews.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really close go pulling trigger on grey group tee.. i have 40 dollar bid and im trying not to budge lol theirs only 3 higher bids

it’s to the point where if you can cop manuel noriega you just gotta wait a few days and cop on stockx

for most stuff anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom