• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish StockX would stop being stupid and just cancel my order. Emailed them yesterday and they message me back saying that the seller is still within his 5 days to ship and that they’ll take care of everything. Today makes day 6 and I’m seeing better deals on the same grey Group tee as well as green Liquid Swords.

Wish StockX would stop being stupid and just cancel my order. Emailed them yesterday and they message me back saying that the seller is still within his 5 days to ship and that they’ll take care of everything. Today makes day 6 and I’m seeing better deals on the same grey Group tee as well as green Liquid Swords.

thats BS man... one thing i hated about stockx is they are slow when it comes to stuff like this... i waited a week and a half just for them to respond to my emails and start to work on my refund... the whole process took 2 weeks from when i ordered which is unnecessary... keep emailing them and tell them you will do a charge back with your CC... unfortunately they dont got a phone number though

My F&B purple tee finally came in and the XL is too small for some reason. XL has been good to me lately but def not this time :/

Any one have pics of the dark green liquid swords tee? I hear it’s darker in person than the stock photos

Broke this out today!

42819687_2195986133977013_7856226527120195584_n.jpg

Telling y'all, natural is the way to go this season. Love the color.
I definitely feel like these shirts just keep getting bigger, I probably could've done a medium in this and I haven't worn a size medium since I was growing up :lol:.

saw the plaid hoodie on youtube and talk about underwhelming... the quality looks trash and its mad thin... but other than that it still looks good... will be keeping though since i cop to rock and not resell

Broke this out today!

I definitely feel like these shirts just keep getting bigger, I probably could've done a medium in this and I haven't worn a size medium since I was growing up :lol:.
Only ended with 2 natural colorways from week 1 tees. Should've grabbed all tees in that color haha. Oversize is the new wave lol.

Got the liquid tee in natural too on release day. Liquid was my favorite tee from that week so I ordered a burgundy one from StockX I just thought about. Ordered it on 8/24/18 and its still waiting for pick-up by UPS :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom