• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to wait for the restocks before I snapped up a natural crewneck, thought it was gonna be easy before the drop.

Don't think I can fade 80 bucks for the license plate frames.
Debating the blue hockey top or gray World Famous crew

That’s what I was gonna say. Only certain EU countries have the standard US size.

Hahaha...no doubt. I know it doesn't apply to all countries over there. Also you know kids too young to even drive will cop anyway. Will probably use it as a frame and put box logo stickers in it until they old enough to whip. :lol:

Hahaha...no doubt. I know it doesn't apply to all countries over there. Also you know kids too young to even drive will cop anyway. Will probably use it as a frame and put box logo stickers in it until they old enough to whip. :lol:

i'd imagine most people in the US will use it as a frame / display as well? let's be honest, you'd look like a right d***head driving around with those frames.

I'm sick, champion satin looks like sex but I don't think resell on it will go above $300-$350 so I can wait it out. CitH in black looks real clean :nerd: was torn between Yellow or Green but now a new challenger has entered...

43117120_1963957253700663_2047441030608846848_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom