• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
salty.. first order was a $500+ order which included IBCA Hoodie, IBCA Deck, and Zippo.. no email.. all of my other emails showed up.. SMFH

Copped black Chicken dinner, White Prodigy, and Navy FTW tee's and White Corner Label hoodie. Not bad for panicking over spending so much time trying to get the IBCA hoodie. :lol:

Still I haven’t seen an answer for my question. I left my state as Alabama for a few of my orders but have all other address information correct. Do you guys think I’ll be OK with ZIP Code ?

salty.. first order was a $500+ order which included IBCA Hoodie, IBCA Deck, and Zippo.. no email.. all of my other emails showed up.. SMFH

How many orders? I had gotten one confirm email and started to worry about the 2nd but it was a thread so but orders are confirmed.

Anybody keep getting violation of terms? I am assuming this means my IP was banned. Can't check out on anything

I was a little mad at how much I spent this AM, but I just realized that the only things I want for the rest of the season are the sideline hoodie and the (must-have) Jeff Gordon work shirt. Gonna be nice to take weeks off at a time.

Only 2/3 conformation emails so far. I haven't gotten the conformation for the very first order, so I'm kinda nervous about that.
Got charges and conformation screen on all 3 orders tho, so not TOO nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom