• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for the Canadians out there. Been reading and watching this thread for a while. Still waiting on Shipping confirmation from Week 1. Any Canadians got their items or shipping? Ordered the Cezanne Cards painting, and Bauhaus chair shirts in large navy and black. Email confirmation of order was sent at 11:08 last week, CC was charged and went through. Still waiting on shipping though. Calling tomorrow most likely to see what's up as I'll be out of town next week if the order shows up. I live in Vancouver if anyone else is out there in this same situation.

Damn, we have a GrizzlyAnimal AND a GrizzlyMan!?

tenor.gif

So checking my UPS shipments for my zippo and LuminAid, Apparently they handed my stuff off th the post office! WTF!!

On Week 1, I got payment declined on both of my debit cards so decided to test them out on the tennis balls... and payment declined again.

Not sure what's the issue, but will try on my credit card next week. I'm hoping it's just the card and not my address because that will suck (tennis) balls.

Thinking about getting new debit cards to see if that'll do, but can't now since I don't remember which cards I signed up for the Off-White AJ1's for lol

P.S. I just got shipping on my orders for Week 1 (used my girl's card) - I did not receive any conformation emails, only shipping emails.

folks with no email, yall use fillr, manual, restocks, or chrome autofill? I used fillr on desktop.

Guess they’re being shiesty with the stickers, only got 1 box sticker w/ my zippo. Lighter’s clean tho, haven’t had a zippo in years. Only took 4 days despite being shipped surepost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom