Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
39CF0482-31FF-440E-8591-4124A71DB35D.jpeg
Damn this season the shipping is weird as hell. I just received a second package with only the FTW shirt. Smh. Received all the extras besides skull pile bogo of course. Here is the zippo from yesterday. Clean.

did they only give you one tracking #? or a tracking # for each item?

Ordered tan backpack and a tshirt from week 1...just received the backpack but didn’t receive the tshirt. All pending charges dropped off my card. Wtf is supreme doing? Lol

I got a gut feeling a lot of people that are getting shipping with supreme charges dropped are going to get free stuff.

Probably what the CS lady meant when she said Supreme is taking a huge loss for Week 1

Not sure why they're not sending a mass email to everyone about shipping. Would probably save them from getting so many calls.

100% will not happen.

LOL....THIS. whatever charges dropped off will come back for sure once the tracking is updated.

My case is complete opposite, all my whole order charges posted, but I only got 4 items out of 10+, smdh

Order 1/2 in. Was correctly packed. Came with poppy seed packet and a reggie. Let’s see how #2 pans out tomorrow.

I got a gut feeling a lot of people that are getting shipping with supreme charges dropped are going to get free stuff.

Probably what the CS lady meant when she said Supreme is taking a huge loss for Week 1

Supreme took a L on Week 1 because their additional shipping costs gotta be through the roof. Supreme’s gotta be paying way more in shipping costs than what they charged per customer.

Only charging $10 shipping for a 3 item order, but then spending $7 per item to ship individually, equals at least $20 in shipping costs. $10 loss for Supreme right there.

Supreme’s definitely gonna get hit with additional shipping costs on their end. Most likely why they are using SurePost this go around.

Supreme took a L on Week 1 because their additional shipping costs gotta be through the roof. Supreme’s gotta be paying way more in shipping costs than what they charged per customer.

Only charging $10 shipping for a 3 item order, but then spending $7 per item to ship individually, equals at least $20 in shipping costs. $10 loss for Supreme right there.

Supreme’s definitely gonna get hit with additional shipping costs on their end. Most likely why they are using SurePost this go around.

Supreme will be okay ... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom