Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20180302_091724_Film3-1.jpg

Forgot i had this, wish it was in better condition stuck it in a stack of papers and lost it for a few years

My favorite piece from week 1 for sure. Didn’t even know it was dropping till after the fact and I knew I had to grab one before prices went up. People asking for crazy prices for the white colorway :smh:
dammit. i messed up. shoulda passed on the regular tees i ordered and just went with this.
we all have enough supreme tees lmao.

Honestly, probably the best piece so far for me. Hoodies are cool and the gucci jacket, but this
definitely suits my style.

anyone know if fridays are FCFS in LA
and if the store had stock yesterday?
Last week in NY they did not start FCFS until 2pm on Sunday. I am guessing they need to get through all the #s in LA first at the very least Thurs and Friday. You might be able to check Sat morning when they will open up FCFS...

dammit. i messed up. shoulda passed on the regular tees i ordered and just went with this.
we all have enough supreme tees lmao.

Honestly, probably the best piece so far for me. Hoodies are cool and the gucci jacket, but this
definitely suits my style.
Yeah I hear you. Real clean quality piece and def worth the retail price and even resell if reasonable

I do got a reserved spot. No umbrella though. Gotta get that umbrella when it drops

skull and IBCA hoodie from week 1 finally shipped..let's see what stickers they decide to give me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom