Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
90AE94A5-77DA-479B-9293-4BFAFD33F819.jpeg
Flannel was just delivered. This thing is nice!

pending charge with no confirmation email or shipping email - would this be considered?
a) ghost order
b) L
c) still got a chance, trust the process like Coach McDermott

Submit a request for it. They're pretty good with the requests. Usually takes 1-2 weeks and the product is up.
I think I searched before and they aren't on there maybe they don't like to ship them

That's my guess. They have to get different boxes to ship out the board. Might not be worth it to them.

I just submitted a request for the skateboard decks, here's their response:

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. We’re currently working through shipping logistics for skateboard decks and will be posting them once all of that is figured out and all set. A larger formal announcement will be made when the time comes.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Thanks again,
Ma
x​

From #48 last week to #246 this week....not mad since I don't HAVE to have anything from this drop.

I wonder if that new investment has caused Supreme to mail accessories individually. I miss when they would just mail your whole order in 1 shipment.

I wonder if that new investment has caused Supreme to mail accessories individually. I miss when they would just mail your whole order in 1 shipment.
They definitely did..and u just made me realize that the shipping posts are gonna be thru the roof

those forces are gonna sell out in seconds and when they do, that would be the funniest power move Supreme
will do all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom