• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 2 shipping emails 12 minutes apart both for my bag order. 1st time this has happened to me but i think i remember someone in here saying it happened to them this season.

I just checked my account and I was charged 3 days ago by Preme for idk what. I didn’t order anything 3 days ago and the charges don’t match any of my orders.

This ever happen to anyone?

Were you practicing/setting up for the drop?
Clear Boots on your way!! :lol:

I’ve never set my card on fillr/chrome in the hopes that it wouldn’t mess up and give me a violation of terms notice.

Ima have to call and see what the deal is. I didn’t buy a damn thing at this price lol. Let alone randomly on a Monday night.

can someone talk me into getting the backpack? I dont currently own A backpack period and could use one for DJing and whatever else. But this seasons look so plain and boring compared to the older ones which im definitely not trying to splurge on.

UnselfishFoolhardyBoilweevil-size_restricted.gif

can someone talk me into getting the backpack? I dont currently own A backpack period and could use one for DJing and whatever else. But this seasons look so plain and boring compared to the older ones which im definitely not trying to splurge on.
Nope, not a fan of this season's. If I were to get a backpack from this season, it would be the TNF one. Very versatile and will last forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom