Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
8666E644-11A8-431D-9CB4-48B3DE2A749D.jpeg

This jacket is fire

tts?

My girl's grandpa's funeral is at 11am tomorrow, and there are so many things I wanted this week. Water shorts, hoodie or crewneck, s/s oxford, grey cap... Man, what a crappy week this has been... :frown:

i dunno if anyone already discussed this, but anyone shocked that the bag restock items shipped from north carolina, was labeled "rsvp"... & also didn't require a signature, usually all of my supreme items come straight from ny & require a signature ..

i dunno if anyone already discussed this, but anyone shocked that the bag restock items shipped from north carolina, was labeled "rsvp"... & also didn't require a signature, usually all of my supreme items come straight from ny & require a signature ..

Yeah when I first saw that on my UPS app I had no idea what was coming. I was hoping I won a raffle for the converse from RSVP gallery. When I figured out it was the bag I was like oh...

Yeah, they've been shipping from RSVP NC since week 1, which caused all sorts of issues for peeps back then.

As for me personally, I've never had sig conf on Supreme shipments. Thankfully I live in a quiet neighborhood so the packages on my porch are usually safe.

for you or ya girl and her family ?

Lol, everyone. Her grandpa's basically been my grandpa for the last 17 years, too, especially after my Nana died. And he died the day before my birthday, which blew that all up and made us both sad all weekend. He was 90 and had been sick for about a year, so it wasn't completely unexpected, but it'll still really suck to not have him around. He was a great guy, and was with it right to the end, unlike my family who all seem to die from alzheimers or cancer. I wall myself off from grief, too, (yay psychological health!) so wakes and funerals are always really uncomfortable for me, so today and tomorrow will be really awful while I try to do everything I can for my girl and her mom.

So yeah, just crappy all around.

Yeah, they've been shipping from RSVP NC since week 1, which caused all sorts of issues for peeps back then.

As for me personally, I've never had sig conf on Supreme shipments. Thankfully I live in a quiet neighborhood so the packages on my porch are usually safe.

i've lived in the same neighborhood for 5 years, left $1,000 headphones at my front door for 2 weeks because i was gone on business trips, no one steals around here ... never had any issues, i just know ever since i've started ordering from supreme a few years ago, they've always done signatures at least in my case ..so is this just a new distribution center for them ?!

Yeah when I first saw that on my UPS app I had no idea what was coming. I was hoping I won a raffle for the converse from RSVP gallery. When I figured out it was the bag I was like oh...

lmfao, i'm like wtf is rsvp ...i started checking my bank accounts ..

5’10, size 31-32 in jeans

I should go for a size small in the warm ups and not a size medium correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom