• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed Mona and Rocks, if anyone in NY doing in store and not doing tentacles lmk if oop is possible.

Did anyone else have problems with supreme today? The supreme site refreshed with new items for me after a minute. With that said, I grabbed a grey Mona Lisa, black swimmers tee, and a black alphabet towel.

Team manual! Totally forgot to add the Rocks tee to my order though. Sold out by the time I realized. :ohwell:

Attachments

• AEA45756-6D20-4A27-B632-8164014E6705.jpeg
    AEA45756-6D20-4A27-B632-8164014E6705.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 26
BTW, I am absolutely convinced that the main "ALL" page loads way before the subpages (like "T Shirts") do. I was on T-shirts and had to jump to "all" after 11:00:03 came and went
I reloaded the main and it was blank on /new
So I clicked t-shirts and it was last week still
Refresh and all the tees popped up

I got cc decline 3 times. I emptied my cart once and still nothing. I copped black gonz at 11:14.

Did chrome autofill ask yall to enter your CVV number for verification? I wonder if this is only happening on supreme's website.

Yellow Mona first order, Slate Rocks and blue Tentacles second.

Black Rocks tee sold out in front of my face lol. Had to make a quick decision.

Man I’m pissed **** didn’t load until 8:02 and I carted the black Mona and got hit with card decline just gave up and grabbed the black Ganesh and black hardware tee f it I’m done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom