• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever had a package held? One of my tees has been like this since like Thursday or Friday now

“This package is being held for a future delivery date. / Delivery will be rescheduled”

No other info
Best to call UPS

Anyone ever had a package held? One of my tees has been like this since like Thursday or Friday now

“This package is being held for a future delivery date. / Delivery will be rescheduled”

No other info

Nothing to worry about mate, I get that for every shipment cos I have them delivered to an Access Point. You also get that notification if you change the delivery date.
I assume you got the shipped email from Supreme?

Speaking of Access Points, got round to collecting this from there

:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:
557A79E2-4E90-4664-895E-868731089EED.jpeg
5BECC699-B871-4340-AA7E-640915023B9B.jpeg

stockx:
"Since this is a new Supreme release, you will have 3 business days to ship it for authentication."

Is this new?
Nope. It's been 5 days after the release for a while now. It counts down after the release. -2 business days in your case

My packages from them are always denied to go to access point. Show me your ways!

I did it through the UPS app — delivery options — set an alternative delivery location — then select a preferred location.
Now all UPS packages get dropped off there.

I did it through the UPS app — delivery options — set an alternative delivery location — then select a preferred location.

Wish mine would do that. My UPS app only lets me set an alternate delivery location to my neighbor only.

Sold my White Rocks t on stockx smh. The prices people where paying were too good. Hopefully I can buy it again when people start getting them in and the prices drop. Hopefully it doesn’t go up.

Wish mine would do that. My UPS app only lets me set an alternate delivery location to my neighbor only.

It must just be a UK or EU thing, the only thing I can’t do with a Supreme package is an authorised release, each one has to be signed for on the day of delivery.

All of my packages are rerouted to the access point already except for preme. It automatically gets denied for some reason.

Maybe if you set an alternate address on like an account level, not trying to go through "reroute package" option for the specific delivery? Idk if that's what you did lippythelion lippythelion because same with everyone else, my preme packages never have options besides deliver to a neighbor. Not even hold at UPS smh

All of my packages are rerouted to the access point already except for preme. It automatically gets denied for some reason.
Idk if you wanna take time to call but thatll work to get rerouted to an access point. Wasn’t giving my the option to do it for my OW UNCs being delivered to my neighbors house but I called and they changed it to acces point pickup

Idk if you wanna take time to call but thatll work to get rerouted to an access point. Wasn’t giving my the option to do it for my OW UNCs being delivered to my neighbors house but I called and they changed it to acces point pickup

Might try to do that. Access point makes life so much easier.

this week will be the first time I have a chance to line up at the Supreme store (assuming I get a text back). with only four lookbook items left, does the store restock earlier season items or could it be just the four?

this week will be the first time I have a chance to line up at the Supreme store (assuming I get a text back). with only four lookbook items left, does the store restock earlier season items or could it be just the four?

As far as restocks go, it would be accessories. There could be a collab or unseen pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom