• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the fam who made it happen you know who you are :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

A4891ED4-FE7A-43A3-974C-6FE3A9C361ED.jpeg

So sad.. my Swimmers tee is too small on me. Everyone said a medium would fit me because the sizing runs big but the body and sleeves are too small

If anybody has a Large Swimmers tee and wants to trade for a black medium pls lmk this is the only thing ive wanted to keep all season and this happens

Damn... so the summer tees don’t fit big like last season or the tees from week 1?

RIP :sick:
idk i havent gotten a tee in a while. but everyone was saying that last seasons tees fit huge but this seems like a tts medium. sleeves are shorter and the body is narrower than a large. length is fine tho

pls someone be a wonderful person and trade :stoneface:

Anyone ever had a package held? One of my tees has been like this since like Thursday or Friday now

“This package is being held for a future delivery date. / Delivery will be rescheduled”

No other info
yea i had a package held it just means that it will be rescheduled for delivery

No matter what, Polo supreme Nike jordan TNF undftd

i always buy a large :lol: and it’s tts. especially after a wash and dry.

Hmm.. I was hoping they were in the “bigger” fit. Seems like the colab tees I’ve got fit good, and the regular Supreme releases are usually more snug.

Anyways, swimmer from restock finally shipped. I was sweating that one, since a couple others already got em.

No matter what, Polo supreme Nike jordan TNF undftd

i always buy a large :lol: and it’s tts. especially after a wash and dry.
thats what i usually do to but everyone i asked said that larges fir like dresses lmao. these are definitely true to size

thats what i usually do to but everyone i asked said that larges fir like dresses lmao. these are definitely true to size
yea. if it gets to a point where a size large gonna fit like a medium, then i’ll just go with it, but i’m gonna slim down by running and diet :lol:

it would have been helpful if supreme put up the sizing for the t-shirts, wasn’t there on release day.

Hmm.. I was hoping they were in the “bigger” fit. Seems like the colab tees I’ve got fit good, and the regular Supreme releases are usually more snug.

Anyways, swimmer from restock finally shipped. I was sweating that one, since a couple others already got em.

yes i noticed this. some supreme generally speaking are more fitted or slimmer fit.

whereas some collab stuff are a little bigger

idk if talking about selling and stockx is frowned upon in here, but i was wondering if i can still sell it on there, even though the bag is opened? their website says "we strongly encourage every seller to include the original tags and clear plastic sleeve with every sale, but these are not required as they will vary depending if the original purchase was in-store or online."

so im not sure if its madatory or not

**if frowned upon just lmk or delete the post. im just tryna get rid of this now to get my size obviously lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom