• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20180914_174832_HDR_Film3.jpg
Not bad.. If i see that connect crew restock in natural issa rap

first time i got something from supreme in a bit. got the awake shirt in the mail the other day from supply shop.

took my polka dot cdg shirt to a consignment shop and he told me he was gonna list it so i could get back $1500. i laughed and said you get me $1200 and we’re good. the damn shirt was used and just sitting in my closet. better than finding a $20 bill in your jeans.

D03D472E-7232-4EE5-A0FC-BC5FD426495B.jpeg

first time i got something from supreme in a bit. got the awake shirt in the mail the other day from supply shop.

took my polka dot cdg shirt to a consignment shop and he told me he was gonna list it so i could get back $1500. i laughed and said you get me $1200 and we’re good. the damn shirt was used and just sitting in my closet. better than finding a $20 bill in your jeans.

it sold for 1500? smh, sold one of mine several years back for like 200.

Considering copping the box logo t shirt off the x while it’s hovering in the 3 range. Not a fan of screen print box logo since supreme screen print is cheap but $300 range ain’t bad

The screen print is the only thing that’s putting me at ease with yesterday’s L-gate. Money saved for Flowers and Cat in the hat. Long sleeve Potee as well.

The screen print is the only thing that’s putting me at ease with yesterday’s L-gate. Money saved for Flowers and Cat in the hat. Long sleeve Potee as well.
I never liked supremes cheap *** screen print. Bape ain’t amazing either but at least it’s significantly better then supremes crap

I never liked supremes cheap *** screen print. Bape ain’t amazing either but at least it’s significantly better then supremes crap

It’s the cracking in a few years time that deters me. Anything screenprinted and that hyped is meant to be resold after a few years.

....I was gonna beat black CDG into the ground though :smh:

I have been thinking bout selling my Lou Reed tee.
I used it a bunch of times but I was surprised to see how much these things been going for lately.

But on the other hand...what’s the point of coppin heat if we not holding heat?

It’s the cracking in a few years time that deters me. Anything screenprinted and that hyped is meant to be resold after a few years.

....I was gonna beat black CDG into the ground though :smh:
Yup, that’s why I **** with bape that happens way less if at all and supreme box logos when it’s stitched. The white t shirt ain’t going for that much money though so might copfor the body

I found my Supreme Bogo New Era hat from 2010 in my closet recently and if i could get $40 for it, I would be happy cause i have worn it for about 2 hours in 8 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom