• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if those new image tees etc will be comin this week. Kinda weird that they were already sending sticker packs out..

Preme came out pretty strong with the drops at the start of fw season, but still doesn’t seem to be enough stock online.

Kinda salty that none of my Supreme stuff fits right anymore.
I've been on this huge fitness/diet grind these past few months and I'm down 36-37 pounds, and now almost all of my Supreme items fit terrible on me.
Glad I made the switch in my life to live healthier but now I look like Soulja Boy wearing massive clothing :stoneface: .

Kinda salty that none of my Supreme stuff fits right anymore.
I've been on this huge fitness/diet grind these past few months and I'm down 36-37 pounds, and now almost all of my Supreme items fit terrible on me.
Glad I made the switch in my life to live healthier but now I look like Soulja Boy wearing massive clothing :stoneface: .

Happened to me in 2016. I basically have nothing from before 2016 anymore. Nothing fit and had to sell anything that wasn’t accessories basically.

Happened to me in 2016. I basically have nothing from before 2016 anymore. Nothing fit and had to sell anything that wasn’t accessories basically.
Ah man, double-edge sword. I'm extremely happy with the progress I've made but now when I try and rock my clothes I just look silly. Lot of the pieces are special to me, don't want to sell em but no point in having them just sit there either.

You can always get your items tailored. I’ve gotten tees, hoodies, and even jackets done before.

Congrats on your weight loss, b. :nthat:
That's true! We actually just found a local tailor who's super nice and might be able to make some things happen. However that might run up in $ depending on how much gets done haha. Appreciate it!

Sup.png

via Discord

Damn I want both...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom