• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what's with the small tear in the plastic bag near the size tag on shirts and hoodies? I see this happens sometimes for online cops

Anyone know what's with the small tear in the plastic bag near the size tag on shirts and hoodies? I see this happens sometimes for online cops
they put them in the bag and stitch the size tag to the t

Popularity of the group tee has nearly doubled overnight. Social media helped kids decide what’s “hype/good for resale” this week. Retail or bust for me.. if I can’t get it off the site or below retail on stockx, I can do without. Buying from Supreme is becoming more of a hassle than it’s worth.

IMO the tees now fit like they should. Only wear L in every other brand and supremes used to be a bit snug.

Yeah the current Supreme sizing is regular t-shirt sizing. Tees ran super small before they made the recent change.
I bought a Kaws Box Logo T shirt Xl from Supreme 8 years ago and the tight fit made me wait until the change on the fit recently.

What’s the least hyped group tee CW?

Whatever it is I’m going for that one :lol:

Navy is the color the past few seasons that always goes last. Smart don’t miss money is Navy. And if you like black? You’re in luck. Supreme’s Navy recently is basically black. Real dark tone. On my bottle cap tee I had to do a double take on and compare with black tees lol.

Last edited:
Black Gza tee in black (for the culture) then double back for group tee in what ever color that's available. I haven't ascended to the 2 in one order level yet sadly.

4C95BCFB-E28F-464E-8C56-9CC2B5AEBBB5.jpeg

This thing is crazy nice. Large is perfect, hoody weight is realllly nice, feel is great.

Just tried on my M Madonna and I like the fit but its definitely bigger than my previous mediums. Can and will still rock it but I guess I'm team small for tees now :ohwell: as if copping wasn't hard enough. Hopefully they don't change the sizing on hoodies anytime soon. Can still do a M in those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom