• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
when I went for the black beanie to check out it said it was sold out.

but i got an order confirmation and my card was charged. im good right?

What I’m spending the rest of the morning on the Af1 page

5F2AA12F-82FB-4B9F-BFFA-1D3EFA11026F.gif

How you claiming to cop all 3 without any proof? You're trying too hard to impress your internet boyfriends b. Just admit you took the L.

Corny

You realize I post everything I say I copped from Supreme right? You saltyyyyyy, Ill post pics of all of next to the LV Supreme duffle I stuffed all this seasons stuff in.

Take a L? Me? Son it'll be here Saturday, and if one more person in this thread says post the email confirmation ill do it, but I aint doin it for your salt self.

Son go cop a pocket tee you loser.

Wasn’t able to get the the af1 or any beanies. Got the red magnetic light to make myself feel better...woohoo.

You realize I post everything I say I copped from Supreme right? You saltyyyyyy, Ill post pics of all of next to the LV Supreme duffle I stuffed all this seasons stuff in.

Take a L? Me? Son it'll be here Saturday, and if one more person in this thread says post the email confirmation ill do it, but I aint doin it for your salt self.

Son go cop a pocket tee you loser.

Prob lion bout the whole Viktor thing too :rofl:

Also second week in a row my wife got hit with a captcha...

I haven't seen one all year.

So close to getting the CDG in 9.5, grey beanie and the knife in one cart, manually on my iPhone! But 3 secs too late, so I only ended up with the red SOG. :lol:

Last edited:
Damn y'all really fighting over proof pics LOL. I COPPED AF1s, GREY BEANIE, RED KNIFE, AND THE WHOLE CUNNINGHAM COLLAB IN SMALL. @ ME. IF YOU WANT PROOF I'LL PHOTOSHOP IT GIVE ME 20 MINS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom