• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
soooo am i the only one who got a charge and never got a confirmation page ? just a grayed out "agree to terms & verify credit card".

Yeah one for BK one for Manhattan. Lag was crazy on this one

i wasnt sure if you could do that lol when i wasnt getting passed processing for bk i opened a new screen and did manhattan but i think it was too late by then .. do you have to use different info? or can you use the same?

i wasnt sure if you could do that lol when i wasnt getting passed processing for bk i opened a new screen and did manhattan but i think it was too late by then .. do you have to use different info? or can you use the same?
Yeah different info and you could do that

Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 8.22.47 AM.png
Hope we get a text back

Yall gotta chill LOL. If you get a charge/don't get a charge it doesn't mean much and doesn't guarantee a spot. As long as you saw "processing" even without a confirmation page you should be fine. We all just gotta wait for texts.

Lettuce pray.

Smh

Been sick so I fell asleep and woke up at 11:00. After lag and everything by the time I clicked process it was 11:04 and I knew it was a wrap

Had an alarm and reminder and everything. Was really hoping I got picked so I could make a trip out of it :frown:

:smh: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom