• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And then I’m not trying to look like this guy...

8BF03A55-A53C-468F-BCE9-9B67B5D9FAEC.jpeg

My kids already crack on me for my style. Lol

Man's looks fly and so will you

in the incredibly off chance that i actually hit on my computer AND phone, how likely are they to cancel 1 or both of my orders? any way to avoid this?

I´m at the office today. Wondering whether I should focus on the app or should I use my laptop. I'll try both but I'm gonna focus on one the first few seconds.

in the incredibly off chance that i actually hit on my computer AND phone, how likely are they to cancel 1 or both of my orders? any way to avoid this?

Supreme wont let you cop with the same info so as long as you switch it up, youre good

I'd focus on one at a time. I find that whenever i try and get greedy and split my attention between multiple tabs/windows/devices, i always strike out

Supreme wont let you cop with the same info so as long as you switch it up, youre good

I'd focus on one at a time. I find that whenever i try and get greedy and split my attention between multiple tabs/windows/devices, i always strike out

my computer is (poorly) enhanced so i wont be paying any attention to it. will different cards be enough or do i need to adjust how my address looks or use Nick on one and Nicholas on another?

I wonder since EU sell out time came out if people will avoid green and red now and go for black and grey???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom