Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
178FF4A9-995A-48BD-B0B9-921B95596481.png

Even if instore has decent stock after 1-2 has to be an L...

So can I get a clarification: I've seen "dub" used for both a win and for a loss. Which one is the right use for it?
So from what me and my friends say, Issa dub or you got dubbed it's usually a L. If you grab/get a dub then that's a W. It's confusing from the outside looking in but I kinda understand it lmfao. It's a NY thing. Kinda like understanding how "you good" means a dozen different things.

Pretty much only time I haven’t scored on what I wanted this season was the bogo so hoping to cook the bear tmrw. I hope tmrw they put the bot protection aka pookie.

So from what me and my friends say, Issa dub or you got dubbed it's usually a L. If you grab/get a dub then that's a W. It's confusing from the outside looking in but I kinda understand it lmfao. It's a NY thing. Kinda like understanding how "you good" means a dozen different things.

Maybe the dub in "issa dub" or the dubbed in "you got dubbed" is derived from drub/drubbing which actually means losing pretty badly.

Maybe the dub in "issa dub" or the dubbed in "you got dubbed" is derived from drub/drubbing which actually means losing pretty badly.
Maybe? Idk fam lmfao. I don't know where half of this NY slang comes from. I grew up thinking brolic was a real word til I said it to someone on the west coast and they're like wtf does that even mean??? For those who don't know Brolic = muscular. Supposedly comes from Broly from Dragonball??? Idk hahahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom