• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if the chair will be on sale in store next week lol

i might need to see if they put stuff up for sale

bear is 330 i dont see how that bricked in the resell market... if anything resellers are eating... if its low 200 i might cop
If i were to sell one right now on SX im only gonna make about $90-$100 profit, yeah its something but when I flip supreme im not doing it for $90 profit. Yeah if you had multiples that would be good but that aint eating to real resellers.

I'm almost positive that StockX also has some sort of trading bot which will buy/sell to each other to create hype by continuing to add to the total sales number.

I was able to get 2 Steiff Bears manually on mobile! :smokin

That blue Sherpa Lined Shirt looks fire! I'll be on the lookout for that on a restock or on Grailed.

I was too pre-occupied trying to find the DSMNY Supreme Tee on DSM that I missed the Sherpa Shirt lol

I was able to get 2 Steiff Bears manually on mobile! :smokin

That blue Sherpa Lined Shirt looks fire! I'll be on the lookout for that on a restock or on Grailed.

I was too pre-occupied trying to find the DSMNY Supreme Tee on DSM that I missed the Sherpa Shirt lol

2 bears manually sounds real suspect lol.

Anyone have an idea when DSM is dropping the tee? I assume 12pm est?

By you all mean copped manual, what does that mean? I used Autofill both with and without CVV fill and still got card declined.

looked at stockx sales of the bear for ****s and giggles

within the first hour, at times there's more than 10 being sold within 1 minute :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom