Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

NgezVdrUyGs3.jpg

cream looks good but its lookin like a pass week, down pullover is nice too

People seriously going after the uncut deck? Think I"ll just sleep this week. In other news, got shipping for the tees, but still waiting on black hoodie email.

My deck got ghosted smh. Got hoodie and deck separate order, both got email confirm. Only got shipping for hoodie today. And the charge for deck disappeared smh.
I wouldn't worry too much. I hit on the dunks and the temp charge dropped off the card. I ended up getting tracking and they were delivered before my card was actually charged.

I wouldn't worry too much. I hit on the dunks and the temp charge dropped off the card. I ended up getting tracking and they were delivered before my card was actually charged.
Word. This has happened to me this season with unpopular items that have been sitting too.
Initially charged, charge disappears, then shipping email days later with charge back on my account

That’s why I didn’t get the hoodie even though it was more fire than the Tee… I couldn’t justify the price for a screen print that will crack at any given time so went with the cheaper option… speaking of which is anyone still waiting for their box logo tee to ship or it just me lol
Still waiting on my tee8)

Just checked my FedEx account and a label was created on Friday for my grey hoodie. No movement, though. Hope these go out soon. Besides week 1 drops, this is the longest I’ve waited for shipping. Wondering if they got the product in late.

That’s why I didn’t get the hoodie even though it was more fire than the Tee… I couldn’t justify the price for a screen print that will crack at any given time so went with the cheaper option… speaking of which is anyone still waiting for their box logo tee to ship or it just me lol
You’re not alone still waiting on shipping for mine also.

Back
Top Bottom