Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Found this in my closet in an unpacked box of stuff. Needed a wash bad. Just pulled it out the dryer. Vintage by today’s standards 😅

614009F2-CD77-4F54-BC9C-3894521C867C.jpeg
94D32A77-36E5-42F7-91C6-F8BF04522983.jpeg

stuff is still dropping this week even tho the shop is closed?
The rumor is that they shut the shop down to convert the checkout to Shopify and change the site URL. They'll open it back up Thursday for the last drop of the season with the changes.

The rumor is that they shut the shop down to convert the checkout to Shopify and change the site URL. They'll open it back up Thursday for the last drop of the season with the changes.
They definitely did the Shopify change.
Site url is already different.

Supposedly there will be better not protection, but who knows how that will play out. Definitely not gonna see how it goes on this last drop where nobody wants anything.

thursdays between 11:00 am and 11:03am are the most successful ive been buying sneakers and clothes in the past 3 years. Something tells me going the shopify route isnt going to improve those odds.

epically without a supreme philly location smh

They definitely did the Shopify change.
Site url is already different.

Supposedly there will be better not protection, but who knows how that will play out. Definitely not gonna see how it goes on this last drop where nobody wants anything.
don't think the site url had anything to do with the change to shopify. would guess they finally paid whoever was squatting it.

don't think the site url had anything to do with the change to shopify. would guess they finally paid whoever was squatting it.
You think if that was the case it would have happened from jump especially when the online store first opened and supreme was less popular and well known than it is now.

But I guess we will find out soon. Tempted to keep the bogo crew I have now if bogos are gonna be hard to get again in the future.

Back
Top Bottom