Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Man I ordered navy tonal instead of black. Thought the first color was black so just went with it smh.
Yup, did the same thing. I was panicking since the desktop wasn't working so I switched to app and it was smooth, but picked the first color. Then I had to do all that typing in to submit. Went back to desktop and realize my old bookmark was the issue since the link changed and black just went oos. At least I have a white and navy I guess

Damn, wish I woulda tried for 2 tonal on 1st order.. at least I got khaki in 2x & Blk cobain. Went back for Blk tonal but wouldn’t let me checkout.

LOL black was easy...

Wife couldn't get a white, not sure how hard she tried...

Now any selling a large opening tee? ROFL

Dont NEED but if anyone has an extra purple, white or khaki tonal in L I'll take off your hands....
Never comes through but throwing that out there...

Copped everything I wanted in two orders… first order black bogo tee and second order gray Cobain tee and chip clips… the process wasn’t as bad as I thought… got both confirmation emails already but the annoying thing is it doesn’t have the colorway of the tee… ah well hopefully they get it right lol…also hopefully they include that red/yellow bogo sticker

First post.

Any of you guys get a different order number from the screen confirmation and email order confirmation for the tonal box logo? Navy large ordered.

Dang, I didn't know we could double-cart on the tonal tees. Would've gotten red, khaki, or purple along with my black.
Thats how I’m feeling now, this wouldve been nice to have multiples of. I might have to cop another color resale (expecting them to be cheap)

Got those confirmation emails with the QUICKNESS for week 1. Wish they still had the color listed in the email

InkedIMG_8996.jpg

InkedInkedshirt.jpg

Man Im super washed, people double copping and I couldnt land one. Desk top was stuck on queue, so I went to the app on the phone, got through right away and still struck out

How low you think these will go?

Kinda wanna get a brown smogo and one of those trays to use as an ashtray but gonna pass

Forgot today was Thursday. I want that sparkle sweater if anyone goes in store and can see if it’s itchy, much appreciated.

Nothing else sold out, lol. Everything still sitting pretty much. Dud first drop, aside from the tonal box logo tee.

Tried to copy and paste card, supreme was not having none of that and kept losing in cart my small box logos so an L for me

I know we're all celebrating the easy cop this week, but this begs the question--Why was it so easy?

Has stock exploded this season? Is the hype for Supreme dying? Is Shopify just that much better at handling all the traffic? If I had to take a guess, I'm thinking it's a combination of all 3, but maybe the stock has significantly increased. Hard to imagine a BOGO T sitting for more than a half-hour after release.

Curious to hear everyones thoughts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom