Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Just got back from da store
20230515_191728.jpg

20230515_190312.jpg

I want that soccer jersey so I can stop people on the street and be like "yo, read the back of this shirt!"

Last edited:
Supreme still selling all the same kitschy nonsense they always been selling. It’s just not hot right now so dudes being way more selective. There’s no euphoria in the market for this stuff anymore

But it’s funny to watch dudes be like “WTF” to some nipple clamps, but I was literally in this thread when y’all was buying lipstick “because Supreme” :lol:

Supreme still selling all the same kitschy nonsense they always been selling. It’s just not hot right now so dudes being way more selective. There’s no euphoria in the market for this stuff anymore

But it’s funny to watch dudes be like “WTF” to some nipple clamps, but I was literally in this thread when y’all was buying lipstick “because Supreme” :lol:
Idk why people are surprised by nipple clamps. Supreme had a whole tee of the empire state building turned into a schaboingboing :lol: and don't forget about that sexy toy nun tee from last season.

Thinking about copping a pair of the Wallies... but I dont need another pair of black or tan ones, and the red and yellow pair may be a bit much for me... guessing these things never go on sale?

Back
Top Bottom