Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

IMG_1640.jpeg

Might try to make it to the store tomorrow for the first time to grab one of those shop hoodies. Can anybody help with what the actual process is for buying something in person? Thanks.
If they didn’t do sign ups this week then you just go to the store, walk in, ask some snarky underpaid staffer for your size, make eye contact with some awkward teens mom as you wait for the staffer to bring your **** from the back, wait in line to pay, then get out as fast as possible.

I was a bit late to the drop and missed the Guadalupe keychain (so if anyone can help in store, I’d appreciate it).

But managed to scoop up the Distressed Denim. I’ve been eyeing them since the preview dropped. Made in Japan so hopefully quality is up there.

IMG_0975.jpeg

I was a bit late to the drop and missed the Guadalupe keychain (so if anyone can help in store, I’d appreciate it).

But managed to scoop up the Distressed Denim. I’ve been eyeing them since the preview dropped. Made in Japan so hopefully quality is up there.

IMG_0975.jpeg
On subject but off brand, if you want some of the best fitting Japanese denim with some of the nicest materials thats hard to find try and pick up a pair of Oni Secret Denim. It’ll change your life lol.

I can’t figure this out. I’ve made sure everything is matching but can’t push through

** this is when I use express checkout through Apple Pay.

IMG_5597.jpeg

It was weird checking out cuz my email and card info kept erasing itself once I pressed checkout , anyways Tan 4 Peace beanie and out only thing that was a need. Jacket is fire but already have enough jackets as is.

Back
Top Bottom