Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

I’ve learned to just go after the color you want because chances are the polls that say what will go last is cap. People must try & trick the masses because I swear it’s always the opposite lol.
It’s not that is that when the polls say it goes last people will think they have a better chance to cop. Then everyone goes for that and it ends up becoming hype. The trick is to go for the one ones in the middle for the best chance.

Mail call. It wouldn’t have matched the dunks anyway so I guess I’ll keep it lol.
6BDDB289-4855-4F22-B579-7E0C3C9E8B55.jpeg

Burberry collection is lookin nice but im assuming they will be Burberry prices...so yeah...i ain't paying $100+ for a box logo T shirt or $300+ for the hoodie.

Now if there was a burberry x supreme scarf...i would probably cave on that

Which do yall think will sell out faster? Hoodie or tees? Always damn iffy on these drops when they're both released at the same time.

Which do yall think will sell out faster? Hoodie or tees? Always damn iffy on these drops when they're both released at the same time.
Go with the opposite of what anyone tells you here cause everyone will go for what they think will be the easiest and that’ll make it the hardest
D482DA81-DB35-4425-8378-C33C980762BD.gif

Back
Top Bottom