Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

A few random thoughts:

- Denim truckers have been a consistent limited supply/extreme high demand for the past several seasons and I have yet to hit one despite hitting almost every box logo release

- Maybe nobody was going for the other items, but I don’t see too many W’s on the other Burberry items (down jacket, denim trucker, rugby, etc.) I guess those stock numbers were really low

- I sincerely appreciate supreme’s bot protection on the bigger releases

got my dunks in... they fire in person... im happy I went with the navy since they match with a lot of my drip... i was going to bring to myrtle beach tomorrow for my birthday but its supposed to rain... not trying to disrespect brand new kicks and unds in the rain so ill hold off until its nice out... gon bring another pair to myrtle beach instead lol
20220310_205922.jpg

20220310_205756.jpg

20220310_214122.jpg
Wow that red and blue looks good.

I've been saying this for years...a box tee that's embroidered on the Potee blanks..those would be nice af

im feeling this spiritually :lol: it urks my sole that Supreme charges $58 on these box logo tees while using the $38 blank. Meanwhile the pocket tee is generally $60 and by far the superior blank. Ditch the pocket, slap on an embroidered logo. hell id even be okay those releasing fall/winter and the other releasing spring/summer cause those pocket tees got some weight to them and can get HOT

A few random thoughts:

- Denim truckers have been a consistent limited supply/extreme high demand for the past several seasons and I have yet to hit one despite hitting almost every box logo release

- Maybe nobody was going for the other items, but I don’t see too many W’s on the other Burberry items (down jacket, denim trucker, rugby, etc.) I guess those stock numbers were really low

- I sincerely appreciate supreme’s bot protection on the bigger releases
Stock was super limited on the non box logo stuff. The burberry exclusive stuff was even more limited.

So my boy was #79 at Brooklyn and when he got in all they had left was Hoodies, Tees and decks. Everything else was gone. Either this collab was extremely limited or they was hitting them with the backdoor special (pause).

Not gonna lie really surprised the denim jacket and puffer sold out that quick...guess i underestimated the hype. Idk who even bought the blue jorts. Dudes about to walk around looking like

stone-cold-steve-austin-entrance.gif

Back
Top Bottom