Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

86A2EAC3-18A2-4CF5-8A25-0BC93A0B5469.jpeg

This is size small. I’m 5’7”, an unathletic 165lbs. Body feels just a tad bit short, but the arm length is fine. Width is still a little wide, but I think I still prefer this over the medium for how I like my stuff to fit. I have recent medium small box crews and feel like they’re OD baggy for me. It all comes down to how you like stuff to fit. If you can’t stand when stuff is short, get your regular size. If you don’t like baggy, size down. Length or girth.
Wash & dry it. It’ll shrink up a bit.

I always go Large in hoodies so I went Large on crewneck. I am only 5 '8 (.5) but medium in most Supreme "made" stuff is usually too tight on my chest

that is absolute horse**** about them getting rid of the side gussets, they might not have been on every sweatshirt ever but I’m pretty sure they were on every December one. So disappointed. I finally hit a box logo on drop day and now I’m selling both of the ones I got.

I hate those side gussets. They will stretch out over time and it'll make your already boxy sweater even more boxy and its harder to alter if you wanted to go that route. These with just the side seam is so much easier to alter to slim it up.

Definitely thought I was going to finally get one this time around

Hopefully prices on Mediums/Large fall to a decent price

The ribbing isn’t on ALL hoodies and crew necks. Hasn’t been for a few years. It’s sparadic
The side gussets/ribbing was part of the reason why I liked Supreme hoodies. They usually mention it in the description of the item if it has them.

But there are also some that don’t have them at times.

Without:
Fox/Supreme (FW20), Checkered (SS13), Burberry/Supreme (SS22), Pearl (FW20)
95579D01-C408-44F9-ABB7-0C437879831B.jpeg

A couple of recent ones that have them.

With:
Small Box Tiger Camo (SS21), Small Box Grey (FW21)
291C5996-5CC1-4C05-B72E-4737C868F35C.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom