Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

glad there’s no lasership here :lol:
Oh really?
st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

I've never heard of LaserShip until now. Are they that bad?

I've only had issues with lasership in my area. My fedex, ups and usps guy are usually reliable other than 1 hiccup by dropping off to wrong address and are regulars beside for holiday season. Anything semi expensive for me got swapped out for stuff usually less expensive and not even the same product. Only stuff they haven't swapped out for me is clothing from my fiancee. But luckily enough all the company's cs team refunded me with no hassle (probably know about lasership themselves)

I've only had issues with lasership in my area. My fedex, ups and usps guy are usually reliable other than 1 hiccup by dropping off to wrong address and are regulars beside for holiday season. Anything semi expensive for me got swapped out for stuff usually less expensive and not even the same product. Only stuff they haven't swapped out for me is clothing from my fiancee. But luckily enough all the company's cs team refunded me with no hassle (probably know about lasership themselves)
wtf, EVERYTIME IT WAS SEMI EXPENSIVE? that's not a shipping company, that's a cartel.

wtf, EVERYTIME IT WAS SEMI EXPENSIVE? that's not a shipping company, that's a cartel.

They're like the uber of delivery package but even less desirable to work at. Workers get **** pay and get no tip. If you just do a simple google search, laser**** is the worst company to deliver you your product.

They're like the uber of delivery package but even less desirable to work at. Workers get **** pay and get no tip. If you just do a simple google search, laser**** is the worst company to deliver you your product.
Supreme has always embraced the backdoor. F&F!

I have no doubt Preme did this on purpose then.

Idk Lasership has always delivered my packages to me on time.

I currently has a PS5 that’s been out for delivery by FedEx since Wednesday and hasn’t moved since.

am I the only one whos never had a problem with LaserShip?

bodybuilding.com used to use it back when i ordered supplements from them and I never had an issue :lol:

Back
Top Bottom