Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

58F53AFF-9550-48EF-B38B-00FCA4137AFC.jpeg

Gonna grab a dark pine crewneck soon.

If my XL comes in and the material is thinner than I'm hoping (edit: or I look like a guido goof in it) I'll oop you for retail if you haven't hit on a restock by then.
I don't know how thick you want it to be, but I don't consider these things "sweaters'. More like long sleeved shirts, so not thick at all. Doubt the materials have changed in recent years. We all look like guid goof balls in them. Kind of the point! Requires a crucifix necklace, or the classic gold Christ head with diamonds across the crown of thorns.

Last edited:
If anyone has a black or grey bogo crewneck in XL and looking to sell, let me know ? Rather buy from here than stockx or GOAT!

I don't know how thick you want it to be, but I don't consider these things "sweaters'. More like long sleeved shirts, so not thick at all. Doubt the materials have changed in recent years. We all look like guid goof balls in them. Kind of the point! Requires a crucifix necklace, or the classic gold Christ head with diamonds across the crown of thorns.
Mine just came today and it is a good, thicker material. Sometimes a velour can be a really thin, flimsy base fabric with the fuzz on top; this one has a good weight to it, though.

Back
Top Bottom