Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

Lol it’s this mindset that keeps resellers in business

Gotta be some principles involved
yea, im just saying $498 dartboard aint a problem for them regular buyers or resellers. Im not into darts so it aint my thing. I thought retail would be less, but dart players know better.

yea, im just saying $498 dartboard aint a problem for them regular buyers or resellers. Im not into darts so it aint my thing. I thought retail would be less, but dart players know better.
Looks like the standard Winmau set is about $200, so that's a 150% markup for the Supreme branding. Someone's gotta be a real goofy-*** hypebeast to wanna pay that kinda markup, imo. Then again, SX shows a sale of $1148 at 11:18am for this dumb thing, so what do I know? :lol:

Looks like the standard Winmau set is about $200, so that's a 150% markup for the Supreme branding. Someone's gotta be a real goofy-*** hypebeast to wanna pay that kinda markup, imo. Then again, SX shows a sale of $1148 at 11:18am for this dumb thing, so what do I know? :lol:
😯 retail markup upon resale markup. I guess the price reflects the limited supply as well.

ngl this whole time i thought his name was cheeks mcgee x_x
camron-mase.gif

Lol it’s this mindset that keeps resellers in business

Gotta be some principles involved
What does this even mean? Everyone on this board are more than willing participants in the economic system of Capitalism, especially considering the allegiance to brands like Nike and Supreme when there are a myriad of much cheaper shoe and clothing brands.. Y'all literally said that the dart board can be had for a fraction of the price directly through the manufacturer. Sweet. Then purchase the dart board set for half off. But most of you won't because one of the fundament PRINCIPLES of Supreme is exclusivity. That's why we pay for the markup. And if people collectively could show a modicum of self-restraint to NOT turn to resellers, then guess what? This brand would have collapsed many years ago like most streetwear brands did that started in the late 90s and early aughts. Resellers are a fundamental part of the ecology of Supreme, whether anyone wants to admit to or not.

Back
Top Bottom