Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

true. Supreme should have brought back the navy and red box logo instead of black again. The last time was 2016? If I can’t get grey the navy red would have been a backup. Instead black again.

wait while didn’t start till Feb this year. last Dec was still the old raffle system
I remember ww started last December for NY. People weren’t used to the system and it was easier to sign up. It felt like nobody signed up for the stores. Maybe cause they were crew necks.

Ever since last year to now, its been tough to confirm the reservation.

Does anyone have any “windstopper” stuff? I might grab a zip up
I have some sweatpants from the Uniqlo version of wind stopper that I like

I have a windstopper zipup from FW19 - it's SUPER warm, and that one was very oversized, especially the sleeves. It has the sleeves of the newer sized crewnecks - wiiiiiiiide.

Size chart is here - not sure if they've changed the sizing on subsequent versions.

cant wait to see all the new names in this thread thursday
Bobby Valentine Mustache GIFs | Tenor

Does anyone have any “windstopper” stuff? I might grab a zip up
I have some sweatpants from the Uniqlo version of wind stopper that I like
Yes, the navy joggers from (I think) 2 seasons ago. They're nice and warm, I like to wear them for ice skating.

someone on ig said bape camo style with the Supreme logo. Makes sense. But its the new version of the 95 or 97.

Its been awhile I signed up with the new registration. Guess no random place in line, just the confirmation text.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom