Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

^ Thanks, I was worried I was too late
259DC9CD-C298-42DE-9374-33BF109512DA.gif

Dark Brown Pocket Tee came in and quality is on point. My first one since they switched to stitched logos.

I remember someone was saying they were lower quality than the previous years. But these feel good and they’re made in Vietnam now.

Wish I picked up that Navy color. I’ll probably get one more in these upcoming weeks.

I’m a sucker for t shirts. Got both in rust. Wish it was orange so it can fit perfectly with airmax plus mean green. But it’s a faded orange should go. I like how the wall is royal blue. Was hesitant. My ultimate goal is to buy a crap load of green/orange or green/lime and use this t shirts as vacation t shirts

leather camp caps would’ve been cool if they had contrasting logos.
I wished I had grabbed the one from last season...thought about it but passed cause I have one from around 2015

figured I'd skip and maybe grab it later down the road if price was reasonable cause there didn't seem to be much interest pre drop

average sale price $157, last sale $240

seinfeld-jerry-seinfeld.gif

Is the Steadman bogo the most hated one? Seems like a lot of folks didn't really care for it, but I actually thought that it was cool.

Last edited:
I still haven't received my tees from the Lil Kim drop!! I'm on the west coast it's been delayed for couple of weeks through FedEx. Don't know how ppl say FedEx is better than UPS.
Got mine this week, hopefully yours should be close...

I still haven't received my tees from the Lil Kim drop!! I'm on the west coast it's been delayed for couple of weeks through FedEx. Don't know how ppl say FedEx is better than UPS.
Still waiting on my 2nd batch of tees as well.

Back
Top Bottom