Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

For anyone who went in-store, did they have the rugby in stock while you were there? Thinking about dropping into Fairfax or DSM tomorrow.

this the rugby y’all wanted? :nerd:

735C7B22-E51C-42B5-9010-DDC8DAF8320A.jpeg

No email. Still 😩 Did hit the Dapper Dan x Gap hoodie, which I actually wanted more so there’s that. I will prob cop a T resale just cause.

Love Jason Kidds but will wait and see what other cws they have…ironic cause was just thinkijg I need to check on my carbons (prolly crumbled in the box)

got my dunks in... they fire in person... im happy I went with the navy since they match with a lot of my drip... i was going to bring to myrtle beach tomorrow for my birthday but its supposed to rain... not trying to disrespect brand new kicks and unds in the rain so ill hold off until its nice out... gon bring another pair to myrtle beach instead lol
20220310_205922.jpg

20220310_205756.jpg

20220310_214122.jpg

Last edited:
got my dunks in... they fire in person... im happy I went with the navy since they match with a lot of my drip... i was going to bring to myrtle beach tomorrow for my birthday but its supposed to rain... not trying to disrespect brand new kicks and unds in the rain so ill hold off until its nice out... gon bring another pair to myrtle beach instead lol
20220310_205922.jpg

20220310_205756.jpg

Link to that polo piece?

20220310_205922.jpg

20220310_205756.jpg
That Olympic varsity 🔥... Been trying to find one but those are hard to come by.

^ i have to give props to an NTer for posting info in the outlet section here... i got that varsity a while ago maybe 2012 or so back when outlets still did phone orders

I was lucky on that polo to be honest... they have gems but you have to be lucky... i was copping heat from summer until november...but since then i havent found anything at tjmaxx or marshalls

No email. Still 😩 Did hit the Dapper Dan x Gap hoodie, which I actually wanted more so there’s that. I will prob cop a T resale just cause.

Love Jason Kidds but will wait and see what other cws they have…ironic cause was just thinkijg I need to check on my carbons (prolly crumbled in the box)
I had a god damn zoom presentation when the dapper dan hoodie dropped lmao I'm so tight.

I had a god damn zoom presentation when the dapper dan hoodie dropped lmao I'm so tight.
I hadn't even heard of that collab, I would've absolutely tried for that; I have so much respect for that man. Still need to read his book :smh:

Back
Top Bottom