Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

Love me some Vans, but I have trouble pulling triggy on anything but a Half Cab or Slip-On. Some cool accessories, but sleep week for me. I actually kinda dig that linen/mesh button up and the nylon painter shorts, but don't need either and need to chill.

I forgot about the towel but $88?

I might try for a jersey but i already know it’s cooked.

If i didn’t have a company function I’d try for instore Thursday but meh.

AE106D32-9848-458F-BCBD-BB5D15E7FF8D.jpeg

Who’s tio is this?

This image keeps giving. The hat, the fake Adidas facemask, those Shox, the double watch game, and those Mickey Mouse gloves. Helluva fit.

Man one of my favorites was when he posted about doubling back in line for some drop and the employees didn't notice. He posted pics and he was wearing a neon yellow bape shark hoodie with matching neon shoes.

I don't remember who it was or the exact wording but one of the comments was something along the lines of:

"My brother. They knew, trust. Everyone saw the big bird *** looking dude in the pony tail rocking a 6XL bape hoodie."

Man one of my favorites was when he posted about doubling back in line for some drop and the employees didn't notice. He posted pics and he was wearing a neon yellow bape shark hoodie with matching neon shoes.

I don't remember who it was or the exact wording but one of the comments was something along the lines of:

"My brother. They knew, trust. Everyone saw the big bird *** looking dude in the pony tail rocking a 6XL bape hoodie."
Was ALP really that big??? I don't remember LOL

Alp living the dream and got himself a sistah

IMG_2029.jpeg

I remember when Alp took a pic of that one Nter on a train who said he never takes public transportation. Alp caught him lacking and took the pic with the dude looking right at him scared asf :rofl:

Another time another Nter was visiting NYC for the first time and randomly saw Alp at a hot dog cart and took a pic of him on some paparazzi shi :rofl:

Alp still got the Just Don’s all summer… I’m only halfway through the league… shi* is not fun trying to finish the entire nba

Alp still got the Just Don’s all summer… I’m only halfway through the league… shi* is not fun trying to finish the entire nba
I don't **** with a lot of teams lol like I ain't ever wearing nets gear.

Also y'all too funny ALP is like 3xl prob he ain't no 6xl LMAOOO

Back
Top Bottom