Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

Man, think I'll try for green while wife goes for grey. Kinda like black, but I already own a black on black from couple years ago

May throw on the murdered out box logo hoodie (my personal fave that I own) for luck on a crew today. Miss those 2 tab days where 2 bogos manual was possible, of you were 10:59 swift

To Everyone saying apple pay - wasn’t there a problem last year with the “draw a circle” captcha?

057A067A-28ED-4ACF-AB92-ACF913DE07B7.jpeg

haven't been very active in this thread or NT in general...

what's the move? app, mobile, desktop?
Apple pay on mobile help me hit on a bogo one year, desktop apply pay killed me on last year's bogo with a ghost charge, desktop google chrome autofill helped me get burberry bogo, and tiffany bogo was a big L with android mobile via paypal. I think google chrome autofill has been the most consistent for me.

does medium still fit like large for supreme? :emoji_dizzy_face:

I'm wondering this too.

FYI I posted this a few days back, might help you get an idea...

Looks like their crewnecks are still running enormous, which is great - there's usually hella more Large available than XLs :nthat:

For reference on the crewneck sizing change in 2020:

Cutout Logo Crew (SS20 - before the change)

Screen Shot 2022-12-05 at 2.51.12 PM.png

Aerial Crew (FW20 - after the change)

Screen Shot 2022-12-05 at 2.51.22 PM.png

This year's 212 Crew:

Screen Shot 2022-12-05 at 2.43.48 PM.png

For further comparison, here's the current hoodie sizing from this season's S Logo from week 1

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 9.49.31 AM.png

Question is, for me since I forgot. Will it be in tops/sweaters or sweatshirts?

I just found out about this myself and caught up on it all. Basically Ebay Top Star was gonna be releasing a retail drop this week that included Lost & Found 1s. Somebody figured out a way to use a guest acct to jig the system to processing an order for the L&Fs on Friday, a few days before they were supposed to be available exclusively to Top Star members. Some dudes went ham and ordered multiples (up to 10x), to the point that sizes were selling out. A couple of NTers narced them out and everyone got pissy about it. Ironically, one of the dudes who narced (may have even been @Air Money) actually called them regarding his own order lol. So as a Top Star member myself who was looking forward to trying for the L&Fs I'm cool with the narcing, and the dudes who tried the jig can't be mad if their orders are getting cancelled IMO.
more info on the Top Star debacle? I was gonna go for the L&F but maybe I should aim for something else

flip a coin and choose whether youre going mobile or desktop. apple pay works great when it does work. sometimes the app doesnt even update with the new items so you cant even add to cart. pc has its own issues too.

or you can split your attention and try both lol

Back
Top Bottom