Price: $118
Supreme Nike Air Force 1 Low Baroque Brown CU9225-200

Supreme-Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Baroque-Brown-CU9225-200-Release-Date-1.jpg

Supreme-Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Baroque-Brown-CU9225-200-2.jpeg

Supreme-Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Baroque-Brown-CU9225-200-3.jpeg

Supreme-Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Baroque-Brown-CU9225-200-4.jpeg
:lol: looking like a tootsie roll
IMG_5406.png

Picked up some multicolor goodness the last couple weeks. Only problem is the sweater’s sleeves are super wide. Looking like I have wings when I wear it 😂
581A22F1-6F9F-4C01-B6AF-ED41F92AF013.jpeg

Thats the only thing I hate about Supreme these past 4-5 seasons the sizing is just getting all over the place. I would just get the sleeves altered and slim down. I've just accepted that whatever I buy I'm just going to have to alter it to my liking.

Took in the sleeves on the TNF fleece and you can see the difference
IMG-8794.jpg

Thats the only thing I hate about Supreme these past 4-5 seasons the sizing is just getting all over the place. I would just get the sleeves altered and slim down. I've just accepted that whatever I buy I'm just going to have to alter it to my liking.

IMG-8794.jpg
This is actually inexcusable.

Happy Halloween y’all, photoshoot from this weekend:

This is actually so sick! love this! Cool dad vibes no doubt!

I was just thinking about how older things that release and get hate eventually become dope because it is "weird" or "odd".
That's why if I see something that I like I don't really care what anyone else thinks because I trust my own vision.

Case & point: Prime releases shoes that are hated on but years later they are seen as unique drops and are actually sought after. People are funny man lol

I was just thinking about how older things that release and get hate eventually become dope because it is "weird" or "odd".
That's why if I see something that I like I don't really care what anyone else thinks because I trust my own vision.

Case & point: Prime releases shoes that are hated on but years later they are seen as unique drops and are actually sought after. People are funny man lol
I’ve never cared for anyone’s opinion…if something is ‘hyped’ i don’t really want it cuz everyone else is rocking it lol

IMG-8794.jpg
That’s TNF’s sizing tho

Back
Top Bottom