Official Supreme Thread Vol The brand that used be worth give up women for

Safari private browsing just worked for me on desktop. Took me 15 minutes to get stuff to load though :smh: :sick:

Screen Shot 2023-08-17 at 8.16.14 AM.png

SMH @ the website!!! No Varsity for me :ohwell:

But I was finally able to checkout something...

Mustard Skellington and Red Chopsticks (preferred Black, but sold out already) for me

This season is going to be fun.... :rolleyes

Wanted any of the NBA tee's except white in a XL-2X and never could even get the images to load...

Mobile was trash so ended up moving to work PC. Missed on Black photo tee so went Navy, got my son a khaki, and black holy war tee and out. Glad wasnt much I wanted this drop.

The site before shopify was slightly better. The site before they enlarged the pics was better. Now this current one is glitched. Had a feeling it was a tough purchase.

1692286465450.png

What is up with the sizing mannn. How the body length and the chest width pretty much the exact same dimensions. Literally a box :smh:

I have a feeling the ppl who bought the varsity jacket to flip are going to take a bath on fees on it unless they get some hypebeast to bite in the next 24hrs. Hopefully most folks who spent that kinda $ are looking to wear it, though.

I have a feeling that these "heat" brands like Supreme, ALD and Kith are now following the pricing model that sports teams and music acts are following: "why only charge $X for stuff if the resell marketplace has traditionally been willing to pay $Y?" So while a varsity 3 yrs ago was only $400, but ppl paid $700 resale for it, now Supreme is charging almost $600 and I don't think a lot of ppl are gonna wanna spend $800+ resale on it. We'll see, though. Maybe some rich bois out there really will blow $1k+ on it.

Back
Top Bottom