Official Supreme Thread Vol The brand that used be worth give up women for

WTH happen with apple pay?

normally im gucci with it... today... nothing.

managed to grab the pressy twice and olive crew smogo for work!

#TeamManuel

I got cart jacked for the denim S logo cap though.
IMG_7234.jpeg

IMG_7233.jpeg

Had to cop on my phone sly like during a work meeting and took L on Maradona but was able to go back for French press. Tried to cart both but don’t think I was quick enough to grab jersey even if I went for it solo smh

I was sleep.

glad everyone ate

surprised the stars sweater is sitting, probably the lack of anything on it saying supreme. may double back for it

I got last weeks camp cap shipped in a bag instead of a box. They must be really having budget cuts.

Only a matter of time before we see a "tip amount" at checkout.

Maybe the extra shipping is because of the coffee press? I actually got a payment processing error the first time I tried checking out (using Paypal) and had a notification come up saying it was because my "cart total had changed." For a second I thought something sold out, but then I saw the shipping had gone to $20. I'll probably email them to argue it after the stuff ships since there's no mention of add'l shipping cost on the site, which explicitly states $10. Then again it also says "all orders are shipped via UPS Ground," too, but we know that's no longer the case.

Woke up late but snagged the french press on a restock and threw in the blue pillbox hat and a couple of boxes of matches. Regular $10 shipping for me. Really like that navy nylon chore coat, but I need another jacket even less than I need another hat, hoodie or pair of shoes.

Back
Top Bottom