Official Supreme Thread Vol The brand that used be worth give up women for

Enjoying the Futura fishtail parka, getting lots of compliments

bankstevens bankstevens thanks for the review on yours

IMG_3716.jpeg

Orange Curve track jacket caught my eye when the look book dropped so I’m def copping. This week bout to be expensive if I hit on any of the Kobe Protros too :lol:

For what it's worth cut and sew is really the way to go if you wanna have a shirt that will survive more than a couple washes (if that).
Inflation is a real you know what. A decade ago cut and sew were 40-50. Now they’re 60-70 across brands.

Regardless of quality any graphic tee is getting washed inside out and line dried at my house. Goes a long way to keeping them around for more than a year

Inflation is a real you know what. A decade ago cut and sew were 40-50. Now they’re 60-70 across brands.

Regardless of quality any graphic tee is getting washed inside out and line dried at my house. Goes a long way to keeping them around for more than a year
pocket tee from 2012 was $62

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-04-08 at 7.41.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-08 at 7.41.25 PM.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 55
toured oracle a couple weeks ago. only varsity i got. seeing all these others makes me want to go pick a few up. no sf crews in stock, but i grabbed the orange futura hoody, joint is BRIGHT! first purchase in a minute

Attachments

• IMG_6513.jpeg
    IMG_6513.jpeg
    290.4 KB · Views: 166
UGK and the orange joint.. I’m guessing the orange joint is the Napster one? Who knows, tees are horrible just gimme my UGK fitted man.

Back
Top Bottom