Official Supreme Thread Vol The brand that used be worth give up women for

Luxottica produces eyewear for almost every major brand. Versace, Ralph, ray bans, Gucci, Oakley, persol you name it. They monopolized the eyewear industry. With that said their quality is **** I avoid buying anything they make at all cost.

IMG_0369.gif

D7F6F969-8993-46FD-8A23-C8E491D2FF32.jpeg

954DF5E6-6427-42A3-8E86-39E8D2BEF371.jpeg

Thought I got some grease on my washed Arabic so I dabbed some dawn dish soap on it and scrubbed a little bit with a microfiber cloth then washed it…turns out I faded the color in the spots where I did this

Debating on doing some DIY **** to the shirt or first just try washing it a lot and see if it evens out

EA98EAEB-C767-4CBE-AD80-2CBD9BDBFBC8.jpeg

Anyone have any thoughts or ideas?

D7F6F969-8993-46FD-8A23-C8E491D2FF32.jpeg

954DF5E6-6427-42A3-8E86-39E8D2BEF371.jpeg

Thought I got some grease on my washed Arabic so I dabbed some dawn dish soap on it and scrubbed a little bit with a microfiber cloth then washed it…turns out I faded the color in the spots where I did this

Debating on doing some DIY **** to the shirt or first just try washing it a lot and see if it evens out

EA98EAEB-C767-4CBE-AD80-2CBD9BDBFBC8.jpeg

Anyone have any thoughts or ideas?

tie dead that ****

I don’t know, I not a big tie dye guy…as I’ve NEVER owned anything tie dye :lol:

I was thinking maybe something with bleach 🤷‍♂️

EssilorLuxottica doesn't own Ralph, they just own the license for Ralph Lauren eyewear, right? I don't see anything about them owning anything other than eyewear-related brands and retail (and them just buying Supreme).

It may not go great but it seems both the custies and those in the company realized the previous ownership was a terrible fit. So I dunno how this could make things worse than they have been

All I know is that I actively avoid buying anything from Luxottica (including Oakleys after wearing them exclusively in the 90s and early 2000s) or shopping at any of their stores. What they've done to the eyewear & optometry industries is despicable.

This is a great segment about them from a few years ago...

besides luxxotica being a monopoly what's wrong with them as far as sunglasses? I have a few pairs made by them raybans and oakleys use them plenty without issues...

besides luxxotica being a monopoly what's wrong with them as far as sunglasses?
Strange statement. Monopolies remove competition, control market pricing, and have little to no incentive to care about quality because where are you going to find better quality with 90% of brands and 95% of retail stores owned by one company?

If this were sneakers and a company owned Nike, Adidas, Reebok, NB and ASICS, plus all retailers like FTL, FNL, etc would you still not see what’s wrong with that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom