Official sz14+ thread (Team BigFooters)

Originally Posted by omgitswes

yeah they do sell out mighty fast.
and i've never seen any sbs past a 13, well any sbs worth getting.
we should try to get this started though

They do sell out fast. When I worked at FINL, we would get ONE size 15 (if it was a major general release) and maybe TWO at the most in a 14's. And thiswas only at the major store in our area.

john23,

I feel you fam. Half of this stuff dont even get made in our size or if it does, its really really limited produced.

Size 14...can't find a good deal on any good hoop shoes right now (i hate paying full price, when i know they are going to get beat up).

Anyone know if "Flint" 6 Rings came or come in size 14+??
tired.gif

Actually Team Bigfooters are helpful in hooking up fellow big foot members. I'm a part of the team on ISS.

im a 14.5 and i started something like a big men dressing better thread and I got told that big guys are not big we are fat and if ur over 6'3 and 200lbs+ur not supposed to be fashionable at least thats what i took from it

Originally Posted by datruth92803

im a 14.5 and i started something like a big men dressing better thread and I got told that big guys are not big we are fat and if ur over 6'3 and 200lbs+ ur not supposed to be fashionable at least thats what i took from it
laugh.gif

anyway, Lebron's a big dude and he can dress.

whats really whack is that you can hardly buy stuff from retail you gotta camp out online to get shoes when they first drop its like what part of the game isthat.. I know i aint the only one who has ran into that issue..

Lebron is also a paid dude so what he can Finesse on that Nba budget comes over a whole lot different than most of us but i still manage to make it do what itneeds to i was just stating what I took away from Other folks in regards to the issue

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

you already know...

small footers eat dung
You just mad because you have to go to the stores that say "We have your size".

Back
Top Bottom