[[ Official T.I. I'm Back Single ]]

its ok... i hate the hook... and the producers hyped it up talkin bout it was gone b on some "u dont know me" type %$%%... it is not...

laugh.gif

*Shoulder Leans.

TIP knows his LANE....gat'damn!

I know people may say Luda is talented, and dammit he is, but TIP IS ALWAYS appreciated...

Dude definitely knew how to come back with it

So was Tip's "return" better than Drake's "entrance"
nerd.gif

both beats bang...but this one was just instant! i dont have to go to my car for further evidence....but I will just cuz
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif

*Shoulder Leans.
laugh.gif

Yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh buddy! For those that thought TI would come back weak and on the lame tip. Can't wait for an album ...

P.S. "I'm Back" > "Over" > TINC 2 ...

Originally Posted by illfrozn

laugh.gif

*Shoulder Leans.
laugh.gif

Yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh buddy! For those that thought TI would come back weak and on the lame tip. Can't wait to an album ...

hooooooold up....

Over > I'm Back...

TIP is back...but dude not touching the Epic-ness of that Drake track that actually appreciates with more listens...lets not get this backwards now...and this is coming from a MASSIVE TIP fan from in the streets vol 1-3 etc...

laugh.gif

*Shoulder Leans.
laugh.gif

Yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh buddy! For those that thought TI would come back weak and on the lame tip. Can't wait for an album ...

nawww..Over is better than this..
All TI songs sound the same...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

laugh.gif

*Shoulder Leans.
laugh.gif

Yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh buddy! For those that thought TI would come back weak and on the lame tip. Can't wait to an album ...

hooooooold up....

Over > I'm Back...

TIP is back...but dude not touching the Epic-ness of that Drake track that actually appreciates with more listens...lets not get this backwards now...and this is coming from a MASSIVE TIP fan from in the streets vol 1-3 etc...
this guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

*Shoulder Leans.
laugh.gif

hooooooold up....

Over > I'm Back...

TIP is back...but dude not touching the Epic-ness of that Drake track that actually appreciates with more listens...lets not get this backwards now...and this is coming from a MASSIVE TIP fan from in the streets vol 1-3 etc
alien.gif

they about tied honestly... the hook on over sucks too
laugh.gif

and i hate the verse part on the beat...

This is my two pennies...

TIP's lyrics on I'm Back > Drakes lyrics on Over.

However.

Boi-1da's beat on Over > Trackslayerz beat on I'm Back.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

laugh.gif

*Shoulder Leans.
laugh.gif

hooooooold up....

Over > I'm Back...

this guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

If there was anyone I literally hated on a message board more than MEB/M16, its you.

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

This is my two pennies...

TIP's lyrics on I'm Back > Drakes lyrics on Over.

However.

Boi-1da's beat on Over > Trackslayerz beat on I'm Back.
this.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

laugh.gif

*Shoulder Leans.
laugh.gif

hooooooold up....

Over > I'm Back...

this guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

If there was anyone I literally hated on a message board more than MEB/M16, its you.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 internet = serious business...you stay making outrageous claims though fam...give your jaw a rest sometime 

some of those shots sound like they could fit his own signee tho...."tight jeans and funny haircuts"....aint that his boy Yung LA

far as Im Back and Over....Tip is really rappin, showin why he is who he is, equaling the beat....Drake aint do to much of rappin the beat is outshining him

Back
Top Bottom