Official T.I. King Uncaged Anticipation Thread - Coming ...soon...

laugh.gif
someone on Twitter said he put Toya on the cover. I get the joke now

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif
someone on Twitter said he put Toya on the cover. [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I get the joke now[/color]

I don't.

Had the person said he put Tiny on the cover however...

Hes doin 350k, first  this time around which is great, but prolly not for his standards. (unless he drops an abolut monster ,SLU2, before the lp drops)

tip gone flop if he dont come wit a real hit... that knock u down ripoff he got wit keri aint gone cut it...

funny cause when i said it's not looking good for ti and that he's struggling for a hit everybody stonefaced me

now yall saying the same _____

Hmm.. Yeah I'll check out the album.. Mixtape was real good IMO. (Surprised at that)...

That Keri Hilson joint gonna pick up steam real soon + "The Takers" movie joint is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
& that'll probably pick up as well...

"Got Your Back" or whatever isn't very good, but it's catchy. I guess we'll see how people take to it, but I haven't really heard anything Earth shattering. The tracks he's released that are for the album are good, but nothing extra. Hopefully, all the fire is on the album. Also, that Timbaland track on the mixtape was fire. Why wasn't that the first single? That's WAY better than "Got Your Back" and would've been better. Hell, it's not even on the album ...

laugh.gif
@ Ns doubtin' Tip like his track record hasn't been proven time after time again (''Cyndi Lauper'' as Dro would say)...

...I mean, if he wanted to lazily ball on y'all he could just put out ''At It All Nite'' or dust Chris Brown off and drop ''Leavin' With Me'' rite now and shut you all up.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]...I mean, if he wanted to lazily ball on y'all he could just put out ''At It All Nite''[/color]

You awwready know, ILL LEGAL.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Had the joint not leaked, it was supposed to appear on King Uncaged (according to Just Blaze who was furious that it leaked).

Also, those of you saying "Got Your Back" isn't very good are silly. At the end of the day don't be surprised when it makes that record setting Hot 100 jump like he did with Whatever U Like.
laugh.gif
The not very good records are always the ones that catch on.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]...I mean, if he wanted to lazily ball on y'all he could just put out ''At It All Nite''[/color]

You awwready know, ILL LEGAL.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Had the joint not leaked, it was supposed to appear on King Uncaged (according to Just Blaze who was furious that it leaked).

Also, those of you saying "Got Your Back" isn't very good are silly. At the end of the day don't be surprised when it makes that record setting Hot 100 jump like he did with Whatever U Like.
laugh.gif
The not very good records are always the ones that catch on.
laugh.gif
You smokin' crack if you think it would make a jump even remotely close ...

Back
Top Bottom