Official T.I. King Uncaged Anticipation Thread - Coming ...soon...

^That shirt tho
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]...I mean, if he wanted to lazily ball on y'all he could just put out ''At It All Nite''[/color]

You awwready know, ILL LEGAL.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Had the joint not leaked, it was supposed to appear on King Uncaged (according to Just Blaze who was furious that it leaked).

Also, those of you saying "Got Your Back" isn't very good are silly. At the end of the day don't be surprised when it makes that record setting Hot 100 jump like he did with Whatever U Like.
laugh.gif
The not very good records are always the ones that catch on.
laugh.gif
You smokin' crack if you think it would make a jump even remotely close ...
now this ain't fair you two...
nerd.gif

He's went platinum with every album in his career...double or better if im not mistaken
So kill that noise...this is highly anticipated...comparisons to All Eyes On Me _ Pac

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]...I mean, if he wanted to lazily ball on y'all he could just put out ''At It All Nite''[/color]

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Had the joint not leaked, it was supposed to appear on King Uncaged (according to Just Blaze who was furious that it leaked).

Also, those of you saying "Got Your Back" isn't very good are silly. At the end of the day don't be surprised when it makes that record setting Hot 100 jump like he did with Whatever U Like.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

%*%! around and it just might.

Record isn't any more badder different than "Whatever You Like."

Originally Posted by kloudflyfresh

He's went platinum with every album in his career...double or better if im not mistaken
So kill that noise...this is highly anticipated...comparisons to All Eyes On Me _ Pac

what?!
roll.gif

aint nothin tip made since he got out comparing to CALIFORNIA LOVE... ARE U SERIOUS?!

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the beat and hook are nowhere close imo... i hope he got some heat on deck...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the beat and hook are nowhere close imo... i hope he got some heat on deck...
laugh.gif
Thank you! Illionaire crazy...."Whatever You Like" was also partially carried by the love for "Lollipop" due to the similarities in sound. "Got Your Back" doesn't have that. Anyways, "Whatever You Like" knocked it out of the park in week 3. "Got Your Back" will be at week 3 next week,so I'll reserve a tiny bit of judgement until then ...

That pyramid quote with all names starting with ''ill'' was kinda weird
laugh.gif

...yeah, ''King Uncaged'' is a wack #%% album title - I'll give you that - but other than that...

...King Clifford of Bankhead is back to claim his thrown.

I know it's prolly far-fetched, but a cut with Shawty Lo, Gucci, and Jeezy would do so much damage...

"BS aint never been my specialty" 
laugh.gif

90% of the things said in this post are ******ed.

When the album comes out, there will be a 493231289+ page thread on it..

....and everybody saying he wont do numbers, or put out a hot album will say they love it.

...and people will always say, this album is hot! but the album cover is still wack!

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

I can't believe TIP said this album is goin to be on some "All Eyez On Me" level. SMH does he have any idea HOW HARD IT WILL BE TO LIVE UP TO THAT ALBUM?!?!?!

I like what between the covers myself 
laugh.gif

wink.gif

Besides clearing up snitching rumors, the southern rap giant also reflects on the content and direction of his new music, in light of his recent conviction. “I can talk about drugs and guns,

Lol at the explanation of the no typesetting...the album cud be titled "Lion King" if that was the case

N u lying if u didn't automatically think PhotoShop...but cover is still dope

Back
Top Bottom