OFFICIAL T-MOBILE TEAMS UP WITH APPLE FOR IPHONE EARLY 2010

yes its in the works set to release January maybe February 2010

Things are getting settled down as far as the legal and contract stuff but T-Mobile customers have something to look forward to.

Verizon got the android, Sprint got the hero but they wont be having the iphone next.

Pricing should be just about the same as AT&T if not $50 cheaper on new lines/upgrades.

There is no way T-Mobile's pricing will be the same as AT&T's. T-Mobile is known for their cheap pricing.

PS: Source?

i ain't surprised, apple wont have to retrofit da iphone to work on da t-mobile network since its da same thing essentially.

da bonus is this will kill da blackberry snobs in da hood
laugh.gif

da bad is this will probably also finally mark da sidekick for death....oh wells, fun while it lasted.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i ain't surprised, apple wont have to retrofit da iphone to work on da t-mobile network since its da same thing essentially.

laugh.gif

da bad is this will probably also finally mark da sidekick for death....oh wells, fun while it lasted.

Wrong. T-Mobile and AT&T uses different frequency bands, which explains the difference in coverage between the two networks.
Also, no. BlackBerry and Sidekick users will continue to use their BlackBerry and Sidekick.

laugh.gif

smh @ this mans terrible cell phone rants. same dude who thinks the SK09 is the best phone on tmobile.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

I don't see the iPhone dyin, it's still a cornerstone in the Tmo brand. Not to mention, the sidekick is Microsoft so I don't see them lettin it dieout, that's one of their cheapest phones

I'm kinda upset, I liked Tmo not havin the iPhone but aey, business is business

It's not really "Official" until it's announced, it's just rumors right now.

This would be huge for T-Mobile though.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I'd take ISRAEL5KLA's word. He's always been money with info in the BlackBerry thread.

Excuse my ignorance, but I am going to assume his info in the BlackBerry threads has come from a reliable source?

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I'd take ISRAEL5KLA's word. He's always been money with info in the BlackBerry thread.

Excuse my ignorance, but I am going to assume his info in the BlackBerry threads has come from a reliable source?
I think he works for T-Mobile.. Don't quote me on it though..

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Please! Iphone will never kill the black berry. And Sidekickhas been dead for the past 2-3 years.

If people can't already tell, status is placed on cellphones, so to elaborate on my "rant"
grin.gif
:

T-mobile is da prefered "plan" company in NYC for a wide demographic because of their cheap

Prices and pretty decent phone selection, so while technological speaking da iphone isn't a big deal

Since t-mobile already has a few android phones, blackberry 9700, & da sidekick 2009, from a status

and prestigue point of view its gonna be da hood's new "sexi" pick, expect PLENTY of "blackberries,

G1, my touch, sidekick, cliq, #weoffthat, #teamphones LOL" basura on twitter.

Back
Top Bottom